tagged me, so...
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people.
1. I am physically incapable of turning a backward somersault. (I go over sideways.)
2. Bright sunlight makes me sneeze. (It's called the photic sneeze reflex, and it's genetic.)
3. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
4. Over my life, I've studied at least a little of Spanish, Latin, Russian, American Sign Language, Welsh, French, and German. Spanish is the only one I can actually use. I also know a little Italian from singing.
5. While I'm an avid (some might say insane...) LARPer now, I started the hobby late compared to most people. I didn't go to my first LARPlike event till I was 30. (I did do SCA in college and grad school, though.)
6. The creepiest place I've ever been is the Chapel of Bones
in the Church of St. Francis in Evora, Portugal.
7. I have a growing collection of critters on the shelf above my desk. It currently includes a stuffed flu virus and a stuffed white blood cell, a hedgehog alebrije
from Oaxaca, a mini purple rubber duck, a stuffed hermit crab puppet, a carved wooden sea lion from the Galapagos, a teddy bear named Buttercup, a seal balancing a pen on its nose, a stuffed llama with people on its back from Ecuador, and the most recent addition, a green stuffed triceratops I bought the other day. There's also a stuffed dog who perches on the monitor.
8. I have an unhealthy love for the two peanut butter varieties of Girl Scout cookies. (Tagalongs and Do-Si-Dos.)
And I tag... nah, I don't do the tag thing. If you want to do this, by all means.